Finally on TV for the first time zombie horror action with a damn good idea and Elliot Page

splendid

Already in 2018 » The Cured — Infected. cured. disowned. “ in Germany on DVD and Blu-ray, then came on pay-TV and is now also running on Netflix . But anyone who doesn’t want to spend money on DVD or Blu-ray or a station or streaming subscription hasn’t been able to see the film so far. That is now changing.

Because TELE 5 is showing “The Cured – Infected. cured. Expelled.” from 10 p.m. for the very first time on free TV.

Fans of zombie horror should be particularly attracted to the film’s premise. Unfortunately, the implementation is not as successful as the damn good idea.

This is «The Cured — Infected. Cured. Cast Out.»

«The Cured — Infected. cured. Expelled.” starts with the fact that the zombie virus has actually been defeated. There is finally a cure for a pandemic that has swept across Europe, hitting Ireland particularly hard. Unfortunately, it only works for around 75 percent of those infected. How do you deal with the other 25 percent? Do you assassinate them all?

And even the healed face problems. Senan ( Sam Keeley ) can still remember everything he did as a zombie on a bloodlust. While staying with his widowed sister-in-law Abbie ( Elliot Page ) and her son Luke ( Peter Campion ), he also has to experience that many people reject the return of the healed. He is insulted on the street, with graffiti against him is created…

The Cured - Infected. cured. disowned. Trailer DF
The Cured — Infected. cured. disowned. Trailer DF

Tags

Best#Zombie#TV#Shows#Ranked#by#Tomatometer#-#Rotten#Tomatoes
Movies#|#Horror:#Zombies#-#IMDb
Complete#List#of#Zombie#Movies#-#IMDb
Watching

Related Posts

One of the best sci-fi series on Amazon Prime finally continues Trailer for season 2 of «Upload» — series news

» Upload » takes place in the year 2033 in a virtual reality of the afterlife. The consciousness of the dying can be uploaded to this either…

«Inventing Anna» enters Netflix’s all-time top 10 — series news

Netflix The daily top 10 on Netflix has long been a well-established feature. Many Netflix users* look there what the rest of the country is watching on…

New on Disney + One of the best series of all time — but the last season is only available elsewhere — series news

NBC / Disney+ With “ This Is Us ” NBC can show a real series hit. The drama format has been extremely successful, especially in the United…

Netflix is ​​ending one of its best series – but is giving fans a final season first! — Series News

Netflix Cinema audiences probably know Mindy Kaling primarily from films such as “ Ocean’s 8 ” or “ Late Night ”. However, the American celebrated her greatest…

«The Boys» This is how the Amazon Prime hit makes fun of «The Batman» and the «The Dark Knight» trilogy – cinema news – FILMSTARTS.de

Amazon / Warner Many of the characters in » The Boys » are clearly parodies and/or malicious versions of well-known superheroes from DC and Marvel: Homelander (Antony…

Deadpool in «Shang Chi»? This is behind the alleged MCU debut of the Marvel anti-hero — cinema news

Disney and its affiliates In the planning phase of films, so-called concept drawings are also created, which give an impression of the look of the film in…

Добавить комментарий

Ваш адрес email не будет опубликован.

Cinema News: Latest Movie News, Episodes 2022